2016 Isuzu N Series 4x4 (WHITE) Used Bus
- Dealer Comments
- ** EX SCHOOL BUS, NOT A MINE BUS, IN FNQ, IT WILL BE IN WA IN 3 WEEKS **
This ex QLD fleet 2016 Isuzu NPS 75/155 is fitted with the legendary ATW (All Terrain Warriors) 19 seat bus module as well as super singles and suspension upgrade.
The NPS 75/155 comes with a 155hp Isuzu engine mated to a 6 speed manual transmission with high and low range available for when you get into those sticker situations off road.
The bus is fitted with a genuine alloy bull bar to help against animal strike, some LED spotlights to help you spot those sneeky Roo's at night and a tow bar to pull a small trailer for those longer tourism trips with your clients.
** INTERSTATE BUYERS WELCOME, WE CAN DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR **
** CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION **
We are the Western Australian premier Hino Truck, Yutong Bus and Fiat Professional Commercial Van dealer with a fully equipped workshop.
We offer late night servicing Monday to Friday until 11:30pm and we are also open on Saturdays until 12pm.
We are here to help you find the right vehicle to suit your needs and within your budget, so click the enquire now button and one of our professional team will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an inspection and answer any questions you may have.
Need Finance, then we can help you
- We offer in-house finance and have a large range of lenders to customise a finance package to suit your needs.
Quick approvals and hassle free finance to get you on the road sooner.
Contact us for a no-obligation quote or to get pre-approved.
Federal Government Stimulus Package, COVID 19
The Government is implementing measures to help the economy withstand and recover from the economic impact of coronavirus
- they have continued with extending the instant asset write-off (IAWO) threshold originally announced on 12 March 2020.
Eligible businesses now include those with an aggregated annual turnover of less than $500 million (up from $50 million).
The IAWO has been increased from $30,000 to $150,000 (excluding GST) and can be applied towards new and used vehicles purchased and delivered by 31 December 2020, with an immediate tax deduction available for the cost of the vehicle on the date of acquisition.
For new vehicles purchased and delivered by 30 June 2022, an immediate tax deduction is available for 50% of the cost of the vehicle on the date of acquisition, and no threshold applies to the cost of the vehicle (Australian Taxation Office, 12 March 2020).
Contact us today to discuss your options during these unprecedented times.
Please refer to the following link and seek further advice from your financial advisor for your own financial circumstances:
- 2016 Isuzu N Series 4x4 (WHITE) Used Bus
- $170,000*1 Excluding government charges
- Body Type
- 50,000 km
- Stock Number
- Registration Plate
- Fuel Capacity
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Type Description
Dimensions & Weights
- Gross Vehicle Mass
$170,000*1Excluding government charges
- Used Vehicle
- Body Type
- Stock No.
- Registration Plate
- Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- No. of Repayments
- Interest Rate
* The calculations performed and the results provided by the calculators on this website are estimates only and should be treated as a guide. The calculations and information provided using the calculators should not be your only source of information and advice when making financial decisions. For a quote or to apply for finance please contact us.
Bus Centre WA
Used Vehicles Department
24-26 Kewdale Road
Welshpool, WA 6106
- 08 9351 2080